banek192

Purchase Cheats Here [PayPal, PaySafeCard, Bank and CreditCard, Western Union, AliPay, UnionPay, Steam Skins]

If I had been told that it was like that, I would have ordered from another reseller. 15 hours ! What the fuck are u doing

9 hours ago, vpredd said:

Purchased 22 hours ago, awaiting confirmation. Have sent pm.

Added.

16 minutes ago, Datejust said:

If I had been told that it was like that, I would have ordered from another reseller. 15 hours ! What the fuck are u doing

I will send today, sorry for such delay.

6 hours ago, Datejust said:

Don't blame resellers. They also have their life of their own. They will reach out to you once the key they bought from the provider is available.

If you guys have purchased the Destiny 2 tool. Kindly please wait, they are updating the cheat due to new season.

38 minutes ago, akumabahu said:

If you guys have purchased the Destiny 2 tool. Kindly please wait, they are updating the cheat due to new season.

NO I purchased  COD 

• Like 1

Paid for COD key 3 days ago. Still nothing. I asked for refund. Still nothing. I understand that resellers are busy, but it would have been nice if I was told it would take this long so I could have purchased elsewhere.

Edited by bacon1143